WE CONSIDER PEOPLE TO BE OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSETS.
A career with Ibex Capital Management is one that promises to be challenging, but also rewarding.
We seek high-potential and experienced professionals who are capable of delivering the highest standards of service to discerning international clients. In return, we will invest in your growth and development.
Each year, we recruit 2-5 new Associates to join our team. Selection is based on merit and organizational needs. Our developmental journey is structured. Associates can expect to be paired with an experienced financial professional within a specific practice area, and will serve a total of 3 rotations before arriving at their final area of speciality.
To apply, you will need to meet the following minimum pre-requisites:
- Bachelor’s Degree with high honours from a top-tier educational institution in any country in the discipline of finance, accounting, economics, or business. An advanced degree (e.g. Masters) is preferred.
- Excellent extra-curricular track record.
- Fluency in English, in addition to at least one other language.
- Completion of an internship with a financial institution or asset management firm, with positive references.
- No history of arrests or convictions.
All new Associates can expect to start at the firm in either Switzerland or the United Kingdom. International postings are possible only after completion of the initial 12 months.